GIFT CARD FAQS
1. Where can I redeem my gift card?
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse (“BJ’s”) Gift Cards can be used at any BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse. To find a location near you, click here.
2. What denominations are BJ’s Gift Cards available?
BJ’s Gift Cards are available online for $25, $50, $75 or $100. You may activate a Gift Card for any amount between $5 and $500 at any BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse location.
3. What happens if my BJ’s Gift Card is lost or stolen?
Please protect your Card as cash. BJ’s is not responsible for any Cards used without your permission or for any lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen Cards.
4. Do BJ’s Gift Cards expire?
BJ’s Gift Cards never expire.
5. Does BJ’s charge a monthly service fee for unused balances left on my BJ’s Gift Card?
BJ’s does not charge a fee for unused balances.
6. How do I check the balance on my BJ’s Gift Card?
You can check your BJ’s Gift Card balance by visiting any BJ’s Restaurants & Brewhouse locations, www.bjsrestaurants.com or by calling 800‐242‐5353.
7. Can I return a BJ’s Gift Card?
No, except where required by law.
8. What are my shipping options and what is the amount of time it takes to receive a Gift Card?
The shipping time will depend on the delivery method you select. BJ’s offers UPS Ground, 2nd Day and Overnight shipping.
9. Will I get confirmation of my order?
Yes, after your order is placed online you will be emailed a confirmation that will include the details of your order.
10. If I use a credit card to pay for my order online, what will the order show up as on my statement?
Your credit card statement will display BJ’s partner, Image Printing Solutions who processes and fulfills all orders from BJ’s site. Image Printing Solutions may be reached at 949.754.9000.
11. How can I track my order?
You can log into BJ’s Gifts & Gear site at any time and select “My Orders” to see shipping details.
12. Will you sell my information to other companies?
BJ’s will not trade, rent or sell your personal information. BJ’s will also never share your credit card number, email address, or other personal information without your permission.